Friday, April 9, 2021

Convert Old Logo To Vector In 3 Hours











About:

I will convert (trace, vectorize, redraw) your LOGO, SKETCH, Hand Drawn IMAGE to high quality resolution VECTOR FILE so you can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready for printing on business card, t-shirt, flyer, banner.



I CAN CONVERT FROM: Logo, cartoon illustration, text fonts, line art, tattoo, icon, screenshot, pattern.



I WILL DELIVER: 

Jpeg, Png or Ai or any format you need!



Similar Tags:

Convert to vector, JPG to Ai, PNG to Ai, PSD to Ai, vectorize, redraw, logo conversion, vectorize logo, PAS logo, ai eps pdf, high resolution,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm ALWAYS happy with Picvidpro's work. I LOVE my pictures; I really appreciated it. Thank you againšŸ¤—

:

One word " AMAZING".

:

Really with his work and time efficient, would highly recommend. He is also good with time response

:

Great work everytime..

:

Already ordering many times now. This is a best seller on fiverr. hire him for any of your pic/vid/aud prodicts. Thanks bro




No comments:

Post a Comment