Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Draw You In My Own Art Style











About:

Hello I'm Maryam!



I will be illustrating anime styled artworks for you as shown in my gallery. 

For best results, give me reference images and all details you need . Only with a clear instruction I can match your idea.



There are some complex things that i might wont be able to draw perfectly (like a complex character or a difficult background scene)

And 
I do not draw nudity, kissing, erotic, sexual content and any kind of NSFW. So it's better to send me a message first so we can talk about it before ordering.


I draw anime/manga styles artworks mainly portraits or full body characters. Either your anime form or your original character and even a fan art. The main format will be in PNG with no background. Or you can select to add a cool background to your character.



 (I can publish art i do for clients on my personal gallery and social media. But you can ask me to not publish it if its against your policy. You can to post it yourself too, but with credits #mari945 and tag me "mari945" on all social media but "LeJINdary_Mari" on twitter so i can share it too)



If you have any question feel free to contact me

Thanks



Reviews


:

Mari is incredible at what she does. If you need her for any type of art work, she is the individual for it. I look forward to ordering more

:

always end up coming back to mari945 her work is fantastic and worth every bit thanks so much for your amazing talent and very responsive and has awesome communication

:

As always, we are very happy with Mari :) I am already looking forward to more projects :D

:

I love commissioning Mari for my art. She always exceeds my expectations in how amazing the art looks.

:

Seller was very easy to work with and delivered high quality product.




No comments:

Post a Comment