Sunday, January 31, 2021

Draw Anime High Quality For Nsfw, Itasha Or Dakimakura











About:

Hello! i can draw your character or any anime/ game/ tv show characters that you like into anime style! Or even turn yourself into anime character!



I also can draw NSFW for you, or Dakimakura, and Itasha for your favorite vehicle!



You will get high quality and high resolution digital artwork that you can printed and put as a poster! or even as sticker and as pillow case for dakimakura. 



please send me message before order!



i will be happy to answer every question and talk with you ^v^)/



thanks guys and looking forward to work with you all!

Reviews


:

lost a client, due to heart attack, due to the beauty of the Dakimakura (little joke aside). I am very happy with the result. It's been a long time since I wanted to make my favorite Digimon Tri character in Dakimakura adult version (Front and Back). The Seller followed all my requests and requested changes. I think I will be back, not right away. Because it costs a bit expensive to draw with color, a reco, back of a Dakimakura. Without forgetting to have it printed in a good fabric by a site dedicated to it. But it's worth it, especially if you're looking for the right result at the right price, and I don't regret it.

:

Phi_MD helped me in a crunch when my other artist became too sick to draw my book cover. Phi did it on short notice and responded fairly quickly to my comments. He or she even matched my artist's drawing style so that the cover characters match the characters in the book. That was a relief! My only suggestion is that the communication could be better. I had to remind Phi a few times to add in something that I already wrote down. But, all in all, I would use this service again.

:

This was my first ever fiverr art commission so I was nervous. But the seller was patient with me and worked well with my inputs and requests on the drawing despite my inexperience. The art piece came out great and exactly how I envisioned it, including all the tiny changes and details I requested. I can recomend this artist for anyone who is after anime style character drawings.

:

this man is the freaking BEST when it comes to anime drawings... i went in not having a CLUE how this would turn out and he EXCEEDED my expectations VERY highly lol. id ABSOLUTELY recommend this man to anyone wanting an anime characature

:

I used the premium option offered by phi_md, and let me say the final product way surpassed the sample arts shown in his profile. Excellent art work, great communication and accommodating to requests. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment