Friday, January 1, 2021

Draw Any Character In Anime Style











About:

Hello,



Want to have your own original character? then, do you want to illustrate it in cartoon or in Anime style? Just say it and I will do it!


We offer you Professional, High Quality Anime Illustration. All products are available in any common format with high definition rendering. (No Vector Format)


Example of Usage :



  •     Character Design
  •     Mascot Design
  •     Profile Avatar
  •     T-Shirt
  •     Fanart
  •     Book cover
  •     etc. (message me, we can discuss about anime you want)


Not do :



  • Mecha/Robotic
  • Gay Illustration
  • Politic/Religious illustration


You will get :



  • The picture will be delivered as PNG & JPG.
  • High-Resolution picture will be in A4 300dpi. If you need a bigger size, please discuss it first.
  • Check out my packages and extra gigs for more stuff


~ For the render results, we only deliver SINGLE CHARACTER WITH ONE POSE. If you need more character included in frame or maybe turn around character concept, please contact me before order.


~ If you want ARMORED or high detail ornament on the character concept, please purchase my +Premium Extra Gig.




Thanks for your time.


Archandy


Reviews


:

Great communication. Really love the art style and extremely happy with how it turned out, couldn't ask for anything better, amazing piece of artwork and process overall!

:

amazing love every bit of it very creative. will be buying again

:

Amazing artwork!

:

Thank you! I appreciate all the changes you made at my request. I am very happy with the finished product!

:

This wasn't the first time I bought here and probably won't be the last time either. Even though this time I had a quite detailed commission the artwork turned out perfectly. Communication went good as always and I recommend buying here. Top quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment