Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Draw A Hand Drawn Or Cartoon Illustration For You











About:



i have a good experience of illustration in minimalistic line style cartoons and i can visualize your text and information. if you want to illustrate your BOOK feel free to contact me. i can illustrate different tutorials, instructions and howtos in hand drawn cartoon style. also i can illustrate ANYTHING YOU WANT

Reviews


:

Just phenomenal. Quick, easy, incredible result. Took a silly, abstract idea and turned it into exactly the scene we envisioned. 10 minutes post-delivery and we're already trying to come up with a reason just to user this seller again!

:

Did a trial run to figure out if we could work together on some illustrations. While we first had some delays given the holidays and such the result has been great. Like all things it always takes a bit to get it worked out but the price and result was good. Easy recommend

:

Greg has been absolutely amazing here. He's gone way beyond what I expected and I'm absolutely thrilled and delighted with the output. He's got an amazing style and his application of imagination to proposed scenes is just fantastic. It's been a pleasure to work with him and I will continue to do so without hesitation. A massive thank you from me!

:

I really liked it for managing cute and pretty photos in more detail than I thought, and I will ask you to work on it again soon. I’m so moved by this artist

:

Absolutely fantastic! Oleg did an amazing job at illustrating my poem. It was exactly what I envisioned, and he tried his very best to get it ready in time for printing for Christmas! Will definitely be dropping by again if I need something similar, thanks again my friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment