Monday, January 25, 2021

Draw Original Character Or Fan Art In Anime Girl Style











About:

I will not draw any NSFW art.

Please inbox me before order so we can discuss about the art before started



Hi, thank you for visit.



I will draw a character in anime style base on:

  • Original character
  • Anime Characters
  • Game characters 

*** I only make simple background, cannot do complex background***



Please describe your character clearly or send image for references.

For my art refences, visit: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=32864306

Reviews


:

Absolutely amazing work!!! Lion_space is so talented and skilled at what they do! Always love getting commissions from them and this time got a christmas themed one with my mascot character and it looks BEAUTIFUL!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Highly recommend Lion_space as they're always consistant with their quality which is why Ive never managed to find anyone quite like Lion_space who offers amazing art at a reasonable price.

:

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! ❤❤❤❤ Finally getting to see a commission of my mascot character in her true mascot form is sooo good!!! Lion_Space even went above and beyond with the order adding extra that I didnt specify like the feathers and ash coming from both the angel wing and phoenix wing. HIGHLY recommend Lion_Space and their amazing work. ❤

:

There weren't any problems with communicating with the seller. Response time stays within 2 hours and most of the time is much faster. The art quality is much better than I expected and way better than what you'd usually get for that price. Even though it says 9 days, the work (including time before ordering), was actually around 6 days, so way faster than I predicted.

:

Lion_space did a truly amazing work and delivered sooner than expected. Also, even though some details of my order were kinda weird they were very understanding and they made it turn out exatly how I wanted.

:

They where able to understand what I wanted and ask questions about things I didn't realize I wanted a specific way. Their first draft was already perfect and with little tweaking I couldn't be happier. with a few liberties they made some tweaks of their own that enhanced the product more than I think I would have been able to do or come up with.




No comments:

Post a Comment