Sunday, January 3, 2021

Draw Just About Anything











About:

I love drawing, and I'll draw you just about anything. I've been drawing illustration, animation, and character design professionally for three years, and I thought I'd extend my skills to the general public on Fiverr. I think it'll be fun to take your requests.

Reviews


:

First time I've commission anyone on Fiverr and Chok did a fantastic job on my list of requests! Very communicative, clear and easy to speak to. Period! Also I wanted to try commission Chok just to see how his works look with my OCs. I was not disappointed and to be honest, I knew he could, but Chok went just a little further and just made them so attractively cute! :D I ordered mine when it was on sale. I ordered a lot and it took far less to finish (they're not that difficult to do tho) and I'm more than satisfied with the end result! There's a very good chance I'll ask for more in the future, in fact I do have a couple planned so I'm looking forward to buy them again! Totally worth it!

:

It turned out way better than expected, thank you!

:

I gave some creative liberty for this project and it came out great! Honestly even better than when giving an artist specific details and it coming out great.

:

Looks great and communication was fast, he initiated it as well

:

Even though it was a simple project, I love his version and the outcome was awesomeness.




No comments:

Post a Comment