Saturday, January 23, 2021

Draw In Anime Style You Or Anyone Based On A Picture











About:

Hi! 

You always wanted a picture of you, turned in anime style?

It's the birthday of your friend, and you need an illustration of him/her to print on a tee?



Look no futher ! 



I will draw any character or person in a anime style



If you want it in a specific style (Dragon Ball, My hero Academia,Boondocks,One Piece, any style just aske.) or have any specific request, just let me know when ordering



Thanks to read each formula before ordering, to be sure of which one you want, you can choose between:

- Your character from head to shoulders

- Your character from head to waist/ half-body (full body if it's a pet)

- Your character from Head to toes, his/her full body,

 

If you want to purchase the right of the illustration created (if it's a cover art, or selling item with the illustration on it for example), don't forget to select the extra "Commercial use" 

Reviews


:

Definitely experienced and talented guy. Really like his work but there was just lack of communication. When i order something, I like to see some process, but after 3 days i just got final work with no ability to change something withou paying 8 more dolars. Maybe that was just missunderstanding by my side and when i would ask him if i can see it earlier, he would send it without problems. After all I can recommend this guy without any problems. Keep doing great work.

:

Dude, i've never had someone who was super responsive and paid attention to details. The delivery is quick. Will definitely be coming back for some more art. You will not be disappointed whatsoever

:

Ill accept her even tho she doesn’t look like the character . Asia. We can try again next time overall good work!!

:

Ill say it as many times as I work with this creator, Maladraw is among the best on fiverr for the price, I will 100% be working with Maladraw on any and all projects I need done in the future.

:

Absolutley nailed what i was looking for. Seller included all of the specific details I asked him to and delivered more than I expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment