Monday, January 11, 2021

Design A 2D Cartoon Character











About:

★★PROFESSIONAL 2D CHARACTER ILLUSTRATIONS★★

Hello! I am a Artist & Designer with over 8 years experience. I have worked for a number of high profile clients including Hasbro, Harper Collins, Riot Games, Sony and Warner Bros.

What you will RECEIVE:

  • Original Character Design (or redesign of existing character)

  • Modern High-Quality design to fit your brief

  • Source File

  • Commercial Use

  • Ready for digital (website, blogs, games etc.) or print (magazine, books, poster etc.)

  • High Resolution file created to any size

  • Smooth communication



The WORKFLOW:

  1. I listen to your needs & complete/receive a project brief

  2. We research & produce a visual moodboard

  3. I start developing the Character Design & Sketch

  4. We make sure that you are happy with it, making revisions if necessary

  5. I present the final character (and poses) to you

I will keep you up to date and communicate my progress to you every step of the way! At the end of the project you will receive a high quality 2D character, that you can use for your website, blogs or mascot for your brand!

Please CONTACT ME to place an order, and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Reviews


:

This was a fairly okay experience. But I wasn't blown away by it. I asked for a character that looked like me. I know the seller tried hard and rather than cancelling the project on him I allowed him to complete it because the character was unique and nicely designed, it just didn't look like me. I showed it to several people who replied, "Is that supposed to be you?"

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment