Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Draw Any Dragon Ball Z Character Or Any Anime For You











About:

Hi! I'm very happy that you're visiting my gig!



 I'm David Allan! I'm a illustrator and game designer for many years, and I'm here on Fiverr to do what I love, draw! 

I can make you a professional Dragon Ball Z or a character of any anime you wish, like Naruto, etc.

The character could be you or your friend. Awesome gift, don't you think?



I need a good quality, clear photo as a base to create your DBZ character.



I deliver all the drawings in high resolution, 2480 x 3508, 300dpi JPG (A4 size) and a PNG trasparent version too, like a sticker, so you can use where you wish. All colored.



explaining better the 3 packages:



BASIC: Your drawing will be sent in line art, without color. PNG with transparency.



STANDARD: Your character will be drawn and painted. I send two versions, one with my own style of background, with shadow and gradient, and another version in PNG, with transparency.



PREMIUM: Your character will be drawn and painted, and you can choose any background you want, like a DBZ location or what you have in mind. The PNG is included also



Check out the GIG extras!

Any doubt or question, just write for me before placing your order and I will answer asap!



Thank you!!

Reviews


:

David does AWESOME work and is such a pleasure to work with! I was so pleased with my first commission with David that I ordered multiple others to gift to family members this Christmas. David made an effort to truly understand what I was trying to accomplish - was detailed and very thoughtful - and seemed to genuinely want to deliver exactly what I had in mind. I am blown away by his creations and would definitely use him again!

:

I ordered this for my sister's birthday, and it turned out great! David was patient with all of my requested changes and was super responsive. Thank you for being so helpful and accommodating. My sister is going to love it! :)

:

David was polite, friendly and helped me with my concept design, he also was not afraid to answer any questions I had, his response time was impeccable and he kept me updated through the process of you want good customer service this is the guy

:

Worth every penny! The drawing was spot on and delivered on time. Beautiful work will definitely order again in the future!!!

:

David is awesome! This is my second commission with David and I have been very happy with both projects. David is a pleasure to work with, very communicative, meets his deadlines and overall truly cares about the work he is doing. Both illustrations turned out better than I ever could have expected - highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment