Saturday, January 16, 2021

Design A Premium Cartoon Character











About:

Hey folks, welcome to my Gig!

I really enjoy drawing cartoon characters and like to illustrate your ideas.



I draw everything you can imagine as a premium cartoon character or comic character!

All illustrations are drawn from scratch, no stock resources used.



Just send me a brief description of whats in your mind and I will do the rest.



Discounts for bulk orders are always possible.

Just contact me!



Here are your key benefits



  • Professional graphic designer
  • High resolution image, scalable
  • Transparent background, optimized for shirts or web usage
  • I respond very fast to your wishes and revisions
  • Every design ist custom made - only for you
  • You receive PNG and PSD file




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Communication - not an easy job to get 26ppl into the project, but it was perfectly realized. I am very happy! Follow orders guaranteed. We have 26 colleagues from a photo to a comic / Super hero character. We are all very happy!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Amazing Artist and amazing customer service! Will be back to get more art done fore sure! NAILED IT with the first drawing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Seller's Response:

Thank you too!

Seller's Response:

They did an awesome job. They stuck to my concept in the style I wanted perfectly and followed some changes/markups I had. I love what they created, exactly how I saw it in my head. Will definitely use again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment