Friday, January 29, 2021

Draw Amazing Illustrations And Cartoons For You











About:

Please send me a message about your ideas before placing an order. Doing so will help prevent confusion and cancelation in the future.

Hello there!! I will do illustration or children cartoons based on your childhood or modern day characters. This includes characters from comic strips, books, movies, toys, video games and television.

I desire to bring a little bit of joy into the hearts of children and adults alike. I will work hard until you’re satisfied with the final results.  

In this gig, I will draw a high quality figure, to your specifications, an illustration that you can treasure for years to come.

 

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

 

What will you get?

° High Quality Line work, Colouring and Style

° High- res PNG and JPEG final product

° Fast Response

Reviews


:

Brandon did a fantastic job on this gift ! Came quicker than expected. Covered all specifications and turned out very cute, looking forward to giving this as a gift !

:

Brandon went ABOVE and BEYOND everything asked of him. He truly is an amazing individual that produces incredible art. I can't recommend him enough. He is amazing and so wonderful to work with. There were A LOT of various challenges with this project but Brandon dived right in and produced a beautiful end result.

:

good attitude. Great communication. Listened to my desires

:

Everything was amazing!

:

Excellent seller!!




No comments:

Post a Comment