Monday, January 25, 2021

Manga And Anime Style, Oc, Fanart











About:

Hello, my name is Kim, I am a digital and traditional artist and if you are interested in manga and anime style then you are in the right place.

Please contact me if you have any questions and thank you for visiting my profile!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work! Really easy to work with and super fast, it's my second order with this artist, I recommend it!

Seller's Response:

Thank you again sooo much

Seller's Response:

The seller is a delight to work with and keeps you posted on every aspect of the artwork. I will for sure be ordering her form again in the future. The artwork is amazing.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ^^

Seller's Response:

An absolute pleasure to work with. Great communication and so easy to get my ideas across. I love how you brought my character to life. I look forward to working with you again in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment