Friday, January 15, 2021

Draw Custom Anime Character For You











About:

Hello everyone make sure to read this rules :



Note* : Please dont make any order before "contacting the seller" and inform me detail request. Im so sorry i dont make a LOGO design,and NSFW Content



Welcome to my GIG its Anime style



Before i start let me introduce myself, my name is Mooneto from Bali, i love drawing since elemntnary school and i start the digital painting in high school so i have more than 11 years experience in anime style, and this chance i will do illustration with anime style ^^



i will do:



1) Figure character ,you can add an character for additional figures

2) Headshot/Half Body/Full Body

3) OC/fanart/Custom

4) Detail color 

5) Simple background or No bcgrnd

    and background scene ( in package )



Please Contacting me first before placing an order, if you want custom character

i will help you with your own idea, like hair, poses, eye,body

to create original character, if you dont have any idea you can search on internet

the character that you want and i will try to make an amazing idea for you



Have a nice day,

mooneto



Note : Please dont make any order before "contacting the seller" thankyou so much

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mooneto is an amazing artist!!! I love my avatar! I asked if I could be drawn based on a pic that I sent. I also, wanted a panda to be in the drawing since I dearly love them but I was not sure how it would look. Mooneto, gladly suggested the bamboo forest with a panda and drew me in it! Love it recommend !

Seller's Response:

Thankyou ^^

:

Mooneto is an amazing artist. I gave her a reference picture for the pose and for the masks, but otherwise just explained what I wanted. Mooneto showed me a sketch before beginning on the final, and it was pure perfection. I hadn't specified the kinds of personalities these characters should have, but they were captured perfectly. Mooneto used their own style to do the outfits and they look awesome. 10/10 will buy from again.

:

Very easy to work with. Loved how the picture turned out! Would recommend if you are looking for someone to draw some anime for you. May be returning for future pictures!

:

Thankyou :)




No comments:

Post a Comment