Friday, January 29, 2021

Draw Anime Illustration From Your Photo











About:

  • [IMPORTANT]
  • Please INBOX me before placing an order please :) 




  • Hi, my name is Jalil, i have 2 years experience of drawing anime and manga, and in this gig I will draw special anime character for you
  • I will draw any Character you Want in Anime style

    All About anime because I Love anime So Bad.



  • I can draw a anime character base on:

    • Yourself, your lover,your idols...
    • Your original character
    • Anime Characters
    • Game characters 


    Please follow these steps before order ^^



    1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos if you have...

    2. I will send you an offer and reasonable price for you 

    3. after you accepted I'll sketch, line and color it then deliver you



    Please note that this is not designing gig,so i prefer visual references than word description ^^



    *feel free to ask me anything if you need other information :)

    *please read the gigs package before you place an order

    *Revision is only on small thing i am not going to draw it from white canvas again



    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Communication was very good. Turn around was quick and timely, even revisions! Thanks!

    Seller's Response:

    So so so cute I love it! Very nice guy and did everything I hoped for and more :)

    :

    thank you :)

    :

    very nice artist ! very sympathic !

    :

    HE WAS SO SWEEET 🥺




    No comments:

    Post a Comment