Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sketch Fantasy Concept Art











About:

 I will do a pencil sketch of an imaginary creature/character of your choice. Just write a detailed and clear description of the creature you want and I will work right away!



 As long as we maintain mutual respect and understanding I will be willing to help generously and do my best to bring your desired fantasy creature to life.



 I will try and create different designs by following your instructions. However, to have more satisfactory results, please do not expect me to draw an existing character/creature design in an exact same manner. But keep in mind, we can try different features for existing characters.



You can use sketches to have a base for your digital design, to have an idea of what you imagine or just to have fun! If you want I can add a comic balloon and make it say anything you want.



In the end, I will send you a scanned file of the sketch.

Reviews


:

I would have things altered or changed, but I couldn't cuz his work was too fitting at what I asked for! I telled about my imagination about the eight sketches and every sketch hits the mark the first time I saw :D

:

Communicated well and did an amazing job.

:

Super creative and amazing artist! Gave him an idea of what I wanted and he brought it to life. Very quick response and delivery in less than 12 hours. Artist went above and beyond. Thank you!! Cant wait for my next purchase

:

Oh boy...this was perfekt! Very good work. Fast and professionell

:

Great communication, exactly what I wanted! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment