Saturday, January 2, 2021

Create Professional Comic Book Or Childrens Illustration Art











About:





I WILL HAND-DRAW AN OUTSTANDING CHARACTER, ILLUSTRATION OR COMIC PAGE FOR YOU

Hi! i'm a British professional comic-book artist and i'm here to carry out any request you might have, so feel free to ask me anything if you feel that the kind of drawings you see here are not what you're looking for I am very versatile so can often accommodate. 



EVERY character, illustration or comic page is usually drawn digitally as it makes the process much much smoother but if you want it done in traditional pencils and inks let me know first.

The size of the drawings may change but normally it's A3 for illustrations,comic pages and full figure, A4 for the half bust half bust, A5 for face shot. you can request a specific size for your drawing, but remember that bigger means more expensive.

Thank you,



Alex Greenwood.

Reviews


:

Ok wow this is amazing. No offense but I had a bad dream that it was gonna look like a child’s school art project.. I’ve had a lot of weird dreams lately. 2020 am I right. Anyways I’m obsessed with this. Thank you so much :D

:

Alex did a fantastic job!! I asked her to turn one of my employees into a cartoon character. I only shared one small photo but she got his likeness perfectly. My request was pretty detailed required background art, multiple panels, and a certain style. She did a better job than I could have expected and I'm very excited to present this to my employee.

:

Every time when Alex accepts the challenge she steps up to it and comes through by exceeding expectations hugely. Definitely worth considering working with Alex Green if any of you are looking for an exceptional talent like her.

:

Great as usual although possibly due to some of my slightly intricate and complex requests I had to get a couple of the images amended. Apart from that great and high-quality art.

:

As always with Alex, you end up with very good artwork, although on this occasion which is unusual for her there was a fairly big delay.




No comments:

Post a Comment