Friday, September 25, 2020

Make Comic Strip, Short Comic For Your Instagram Or Website











About:

Hello and welcome! 



Here i'll make some short comic/yonkoma/comic strip for you. (around 4+ panels in one page) 



I will make it for your instagram, Facebook page, website, etc


How about long comic??? Ahahah... Just tell me in DM! 


I will give :
- 4 panels in one page (basic) 
- Colored comic
- My best work! I always do my best. 
- High Resolution


Important to know :
- I just draw comic in simple anime style
- I cant do realist
- I cant do NSFW comic
- I cant do mecha, furry, animal or muscular people


Thanks.. 
Dont forget to chat me if you have any question!! 


Reviews


:

Great working with them!

:

Amazing as always

:

Amazing experience as always

:

Great work as always

:

Amazing as always




No comments:

Post a Comment