Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Draw Japanese Anime Manga Art In Cute Shading Style











About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig.



I will draw Japanese anime manga illustrations in cute shading style.




///* Before ordering *///
Please send me references of your character via message. I will confirm with you whether I’m available for the order and the price.




* I can draw *
Portraits of real people, OC, fanart, yaoi, yuri, ecchi


* I don’t draw *
Mecha, gore, furry, massive muscles/armour, realistic style



* Extra purchases *
▪︎ Additional figure: Each character will be 75% of original price. Maximum 3 characters per image.
▪︎ Cat ears/Wings/horns/tails: $10
▪︎ Pet cat/dog/bird: $10
▪︎ Small items (dagger, sword, etc): $10
▪︎ Large items (two-handed weapon, etc): $25
▪︎ Specific clothes/outfit: $10+
▪︎ Text on image: $10
▪︎ Complicated pose (ex. fight, hug): $10+
▪︎ Patterned BG (Dots, stripes, floral, etc): $5


You can also buy extra fast delivery and commercial use, please check the package for information.


Notes:


1. Finished illustrations will be high res 300 dpi JPG or PNG in A4 size. If you need a transparent background please let me know in advance.
2. I have the right to put all illustrations in my gallery as portfolio.



If you have any questions please contact me.

Thank you!


Reviews


:

Great work as always!

:

Love working with this seller!

:

Really happy with this piece. Had to wait for a while, but was worth it. Was really quick when she first started on it, also really easy to communicate with. c:

:

Amazing time! Great work!!!

:

it's perfect I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment