Monday, September 28, 2020

Draw Any Anime,Manga And Original Character For You











About:

I do what i love and am passionate about this.So in my gig i will give my best in the line art package i strive to give you a complete line art of the character from your idea and make it come to reality in the next package I take the line art color it,do cel shading and make your imagination real and in the final package i give you a complete illustration with background and the shading that you prefer soft or cel i strive to make your work completed on time and do tweaks according to you to fit your idea. for some final words i only do this cause i love doing this so i give my best every time

Reviews


:

igniteanimates created me a nice anime image for my site, communication was good, would do business again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment