Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Draw Japanese Style Manga For Your Character Or Any Fandom











About:

Good day to you all, welcome to my gig!

Have some amazing idea and wanted to turn that idea into a comics? You're in the right place!



The thing that I don't want to draw

- Gore 

- NSFW

- Mecha



Progress:

- You message me, I say yes._
- Order the stuff

- You give me the Script.
- I will upload my work in process for you to review





Extras :

Add additional page for 30$/Page





REMEMBER this is a freestyle type drawing.

- More specific your order is the better and faster it'll be done, so be specific!
- I can use the stuff I draw as portfolio, please say if you want exclusive or without credit.

- I only draw your story, please provide me with the image of the characters.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing artwork, the communication was excellent and delivered on time

:

Thank you :3

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment