Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Draw Any Object As A Cartoon











About:

--Please read my rules before you order--


No portaits, just objects on photos.

I can resell all of my drawings unless you buy my copyright. If you plan to use the drawings commercially, please buy the copyright. I am only delivering a JPG or PNG file.


----


Just send me a photo of the object you want me to draw.





My Equipment

  •  Wacom Cintiq
  •  Clip Studio Paint


Reviews


:

A fantastic, high quality product and I will definitely use this service in future. 5/5

:

Very consistent, reliable and a great communicator. I believe we have a great work flow. I'll keep coming back. Great work. Thanks again.

:

Another great piece of work. Thank you. I’ll prepare another model year and send it.

:

I really enjoyed this collaboration. Above and beyond work. Communication was great. Delivered before the due date. I will work with again. Thanks!

:

Thanks very much! This will work great!




No comments:

Post a Comment