Friday, September 11, 2020

Draw A Cartoon Cover For A Book











About:

My name is Yulia and I am a professional children illustrator.



I will draw an unique cartoon book cover for your book. It will be colorful and cute. Children will like it!



I can draw a covers for printed books and for digital versions too.



Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Yuliaradich did an awesome good transforming my book cover into a cartoon book cover for my ebook! I am forever grateful and thankful for the work! Job well done! Thanks!

:

Thank you for a wonderful drawing. Yulia delivered on time and listened to my requests. I would use her again for another project.

:

It exceeded my expectations.... absolutely amazing

:

This was a very pleasing experience.

:

I can not recommend Yuliaradich enough. She was incredibly patient with me; this was my first time being involved in creating a cover. Very pleased with her work.




No comments:

Post a Comment