Friday, September 18, 2020

Draw You An Anime Character Using My Style











About:

I will draw anime illustrations.

I will illustrate you a drawing based on your request with digital art.

You can see an approximation of what you'll get by looking my portfolio.

I will also give you a free basic background.



What's included:

  • a high resolution image 
  • a source file (Krita document)
  • commercial use


Add-ons:
  • faster delivery
  • extra people (DM me before ordering)


Note:

ask me if you're requesting a specific or complex order



Other gigs

  • I will draw you as an anime character (https://www.fiverr.com/share/EgLQZe)
  • I will draw any anime illustration with your oc redrawn (https://www.fiverr.com/share/gDLKGW)

Reviews


:

I requested my male Fire Emblem OC to be drawn alongside Chrom, and the results were magical. Without me being able to draw my OC, and with me only being able to describe my OC, they were able to bring him to life in a way that makes me smile. Superb attention to detail and awesome to work with.

:

Very talented and beautiful artwork, Id recommend to everyone!

:

Neptune Medusa is great artist and is a complete professional. He kept me informed throughout the creative process and made my vision come true. Highly recommend him & definitely coming back for more!!!

:

It was very simple and she does quality work!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment