Sunday, September 6, 2020

Draw Any Anime Manga Illustration











About:

Hello!
I will do an great anime drawing for you! You can see some results above
Thanks for looking at my Gig!


Best Quality always for my Clients :)



You can give me any directions, poses and details that you want in the picture, and I will do my best to follow them; if you can show a reference of what you want (don't need to be detailed, just the base of it), it will make my work be a lot faster.



You will get :


-High quality Illustration
-JPG/PNG file with high resolution
-Full support in order process
-Source file (except in Premium plan,for this,contact me first that i will make an offer for you)



IMPORTANT!!! :



  • I can also make any other style at your request.
  • PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST, BEFORE ORDERING, THANK YOU :) [ IMPORTANT ]
  • Please see my extra gigs
  • You can ask me any format size for example : Banner, manga, t-shirt, etc
  • If possible, send me any pictures you want me to use as reference.


For any questions or special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)



If you want to see my artwork before making a purchase, send me a message, I will give you links directing to my portfolio.



Please 'Favorite' and share if you like my gig.


THANKS !
LETS ORDER :D

Reviews


:

The artist followed through an my friend's needs and requests for this project. Very glad I reached out to danieldesigner a 2nd time!

:

Daniƫl is Amazing!! this is the second time I've worked with him and just as pleased as the first time! I highly recommend him!!

:

I have had an excellent experience in working with Daniel!! he added many specific details I asked for and the end result was better than I could have hoped for! I highly recommend working with Daniel!

:

Very responsive and made to my exact specifications!

:

I loved working with Daniel!! He gave me all the details I asked for!




No comments:

Post a Comment