Friday, September 25, 2020

Make You A Visually Stunning Character











About:

I will draw you any character you want in my own style.



I CAN:

  • draw yoursefl from a good picture (a good picture is one that is clear and in a good resolution)
  • draw any pose, but i will NOT draw anything inappropiate or scandalous.
  • include animals, but they will count as additional characters


If you have any prefered style, let's talk about it.



I hope we will work togheter, so let's get started!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I appreciated a lot the work offered by the seller. She did update the work step by step. The response was super fast and the delivery came way earlier than the expected due. The final result was exactly what I needed. Perfect in every aspect. I recommend it to everyone.

:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the kind review, I'll look forward to work again together.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment