Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Draw Your Character In An Anime Manga Style











About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig~



Please message me first before placing an order, thanks~



IMPORTANT - I don't do NSFW!!



The steps for the order -



  • Message me first about what you want me to draw [character, background], it would be great if you'll provide some reference photos.
  • If you have a problem with the price for a reasonable reason we can talk about it.
  • after accepting the price I will make the sketch, then the line art, and then color it. I will send you an update after every process.


Please check the Gigs Extras if you want a fast delivery, an Additional Figures, or a Background/Scene for basic/standard purchases, thanks~ 



If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.



That is all, hope you'll have a great day!



Reviews


:

The seller was very quick and the art was perfect.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment