Friday, February 26, 2021

Draw A Great Anime Character For You











About:

I will draw a great character for your manga and anime project, front 3/4 view with clothes and accesories such as weapons, bags, anything the character carries.



The character can be human, animal, mechanical, creatures, mystical, mithology based and any style you need, like shonen, shoujo, hentai, Ghibli, etc



For each design you can send me a brief description and references, I can even turn your photo into a great anime Character so give it a try! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Came to Joe with an idea, but 100% not sure on how it’d be executed. Told Joe it was fine for him to mess around with it and he absolutely did just that. From all my previous experiences AND still to this one, he always knocks it out of the park. If it hasn’t been clear yet, I will most definitely return back to Joe if I ever need anything!

:

Joesketch was a breeze to work with, great communication and open to adapting to changing requests according to the progress achieved (I was not trying to squeeze extra work for free, so don't mis-read these lines lol). Keep in mind, as usual with design work, you'd want to plan for at least one iterative step. Final result was exactly what I wanted, so I can wholeheartedly recommend Joesketch - excellent collaboration.

:

I truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for the chance, I give as much value as possible to the fact you choose me from many other artists.

:

I think it’s a no brainer, coming back to Joe. He exceeds my expectations and always goes above and beyond. Thank you so much Joe, Happy New Years!

:

Thanks again brotha.




No comments:

Post a Comment