Sunday, February 21, 2021

Chibi Character Illustration As You Requested











About:

we are a concept artist and illustrator from Indonesia


How to commission me: 




-
 STEP 1: Send me a note inbox,  short description and reference images (number of characters and details characters). we will discuss ideas and anything else when we agree with each order about the artwork, etc.



- STEP 2: You can order when the character idea agreement has been agreed



I provide my clients with quality work while keen on keeping well within deadlines.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm going to be very honest the communication with the creator was very poor. He was late with the delivery and I felt like he wasn't very passionated about my project but the end result was actually pretty good. I just wish the communication was better especially for the price I paid.

:

we glad that you like the result work.. sorry for our bad communication, we've tried the best as we can. hope you will be more nicer to everyone especially to appreciate the artist's work. Stay healthy. God bless you.. Thanks! :)

:

Awesome seller! Second time I've bought a piece from them both times have been very satisfied. Thanks again!

:

Great work, done just the way I wanted,

:

always awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment