Monday, February 15, 2021

Draw Your Photo As A Cartoon Character











About:

In this gig I  would make you into a Lovely Vector Cartoon Character from any provided image.

I am a Professional Illustrator With many years of experience in creating  Vector Cartoons. You would find a lot of great positive reviews about me.



What do you need to provide:

1) I would need Clear shots of each person you'd like to be illustrated or cartoonized (separate photos);

2) If you would like to include special effects or characters please contact me for custom quotes that are pocket friendly



Please free to contact me if you need any further clarifications I would be glad to answer them.

Reviews


:

The drawing is accurate, beautiful and definitely usable, so I accepted it. However, the photo I need done has her arms crossed on her upper chest and shoulders, and I still need that. For some reason I thought that's what I was getting, but apparently I misunderstood. I can't complain about the timeliness or the quality of the work for the price, but there are specific reasons I needed the entire photo drawn and I still have to order it again.

:

Very fast and high quality image. I requested a modification which was made quickly and no extra cost. Highly recommend this gig, thank you

:

Not what I expected.

:

He was very fast, flexible, and accurate. I highly recommend him.

:

I would strongly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment