Friday, February 19, 2021

Make A Cartoon Version Of You And Your Friends











About:

Hi!

I'm Natalia and I can make a cartoon/illustrated version of you and your friends. It can be a great idea for an original birthday present or anniversary gift for the significant other.
  • All packages include full-coloured images.

  • If you chose a premium package (full body) the person can be in any pose you like!
  • The basic size is 2000x2000 (300dpi), but I can make it any size you want
  • I will send you an initial sketch so you can see if there is anything you want to change



I will need you to send me some good quality photos for reference. The more the better, as I will be able to be more accurate :)

I can be very flexible when it comes to what you want, so drop me a message and I will price it individually for you ;)


Looking forward to drawing some awesome illustrations for you!

Reviews


:

2nd time never disappoints

:

Great quality def use her

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment