Monday, February 1, 2021

Redraw, Edit Or Color Your Comic And Manga











About:

Hello Everyone! This space is dedicated only to manga, comic, character design, etc.

In addition to the prices mentioned above, there are options if you are looking for something different:



  1. Character design of any gender: $ 30
  2. Color for your character: $ 20
  3. Redraw your character to a new style: $ 30
  4. Background for your comic or manga realistic style with color: 55 $
  5. Background for your comic or manga realistic style without color: $ 40
  6. Sticker design for twitch with your characters (5): $ 60



If you have any questions, please write to me and we can achieve your project





.It would be great if you write to me first to find out what you need and to make you a fully modifiable offer, talk to me before buying has a discount.



  • The important thing for me is that your project can the best, that's why I will give you all my help and knowledge,just text me and i will, please do.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is amazing!

Seller's Response:

Amazing 🥰 like always

:

A amazing work

:

Amazing work!

:

thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment