Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Design Anime Characters And Popular Cartoon Avatars According To Your Pictures











About:

Hi, this is xiaojing. 
I am an animation designer who has worked for many years. 
I will draw your picture as an anime character. 
I can draw: 
Design animation characters. 
Animation avatar. 
I can draw multiple pictures in one art. 
You can provide pictures of multiple people (high-definition pictures). 
Package 1: black and white animation avatar, no color. 
Package 2: color bust animation, simple background. 
Package 3: complete anime characters. 
If you like my artistic style, you can contact me. 
Let me draw the art reviews you need. 
This will be a very good art review. 
Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best design anime characters and popular cartoon avatars according to your pictures on Fiverr

:

Excellent buyer, thank you for your advice. I like working with you because you are very patient.

: : :





Design Anime Characters And Popular Cartoon Avatars According To Your Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment