Thursday, July 23, 2020

Drawing Your Oc Or Fanart In Anime Style











About:

Please message me before order~


Hello, Ruri here! I offer all purpose digital art in anime style


I'll do:Own Character, persona, Fanart, Game, Anime style of real people
I did NOT accept:Chibi, Furry, bara, old people, full detailed armor, background, mecha & NSFW



Some detail costume, objects, armor will give you additional costs (varies $1 ~ $10 depending on level of details)


Please follow these steps for ordering:
1. Message me before order 
2. Tell your requirements and pose, provide some references (photos or images) Make sure that you have some reference photos of what do you want to do
3. Start the order
4. I will send a sketch, so you can check it to make sure it goes well

    Revisions may include the following: pose change, expression change, etc.
5. I will give it line art & color and deliver it to you (Revisions of colors only)


Note:
  • Additional character in one artwork may give you 100% additional cost of single character
  • Finished drawing will be sent to you via email with digital file format (PNG/JPG) at the A5, potrait or landscape. Depends on your request, in high resolution/300 dpi.


Thank you for reading ^^

Reviews


:

We did not talk at all after I ordered, no sketches or anything but that’s fine. The drawing was also not what I was expecting but it’s decent. Renataruri is really nice though

:

I loved the drawing my original oc. There was great communication and understanding of what I wanted exactly. I will be definitely returning for more drawing.

:

Amazing, very easy and friendly to talk to! Works with you massively to make sure the commission is perfect. Would definitely recommend <3

:

Working with Renataruri was certainly an experience due to our time difference being 12 hours off. But communication was excellent when it came down to revisions and adding details. The artwork looks amazing! And I'm very sure I'll order from them again soon!

:

Wonderful artist! Easy to work with. Accommodated all my needs and changes. Love the art style and colouring. Would recommend to anybody!







Drawing Your Oc Or Fanart In Anime Style

No comments:

Post a Comment