Saturday, July 4, 2020

Draw Cute Things Or Characters











About:

I will draw your commission with procreate. Please read the packages carefully and decide what package you want to choose. I'll do my best.

Please have a look at my drawings before you buy a package, so you'll know what my art style looks like.

If you want to post it on social media accounts, you have to give credits.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very forward and ready to start working, was also very helpful with choosing the right package for the work I was requesting!

:

Awesome, im very happy with it!!

:

Thank you so much Thats so cute and well made ... Cheap and 100% good work :) Talented Girl and i followed you on Instagram :))) cxn

:

Thank you so much I'm glad you like it <3

:





Draw Cute Things Or Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment