Sunday, July 12, 2020

Draw Manga Or Comic Page For You











About:

"IMPORTANT! Please direct message first to ask on availability and pricing before ordering, thank you very much for your understanding." 



Hi There, I will draw you manga pages from your story. My main style are action/fighting scenes, and Japanese manga style drawing. 



I have made several manga/comic in major label in my country, if you have story and want it to illustrate or make it into a manga/comic, please contact me. I would be really happy to help you.



I basically draw on an A4 300dpi size, so If you need a special size just let me know before.



Thanks and have a great day!

Reviews


:

This was done as a standlone personal project, but if I ever have a comic I want illustrating, I will be sure to come to Satunggal to get it illustrated. The workmanship is fantastic.

:

Satunggal is seriously one of the best manga artists on this site. Hire them and give detailed instructions on what you want.. Satunggal will come back with a piece that is FAR BETTER than what you had imagined. Seriously great work.

:

Would recommend, makes your idea pop to reality

:

good fast work

:

intend to make a full manga great draft







Draw Manga Or Comic Page For You

No comments:

Post a Comment