Saturday, July 11, 2020

Convert Your Photos To Anime, Webtoon Or Vexel Style











About:

Hi!:D I'm Rinji.

Please message me before ordering.



I will draw your photos into 2d character with my style. I can draw you, your friend, your lover or family. I also can make a fanart of real life human model.



I will start the work after we deal with the price.

I will show you the progress (sketch, lineart/inking, base color and rendering) and if you need anything to be fixed, you can just tell me while im'm producing the art.

I don't do any major revision after i deliver the results.

The copyright of the art is mine so i can use it as my portofolio, if you don't want it to be posted anywhere, you can tell me and pay for extra price.



Thankyou for your attention:)

Reviews


:

Downloaded this app just for this and i 10/10 would recommend. Rin does an amaizing job and works super fast too ! I definetly will order more in the near future!

:

Thank you for doing it on a time limit

:

Absolutely incredible! Works very fast and is very sweet and kind to work with. I loved the result!

:

Looks awesome

:

LOVE IT SHES SUPER NICEEE~and the art is amazing (super fast too)







Convert Your Photos To Anime, Webtoon Or Vexel Style

No comments:

Post a Comment