Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Draw Your Character In Japanese Anime Or Manga Style











About:

Hi there!



Welcome to my gigs. My name is Erick and im a fulltime freelance artist.



I will draw your character in japanese anime or manga style in high quality A4 300dpi or any size/resolution you want, start from $5.



All i need is description about the draw you want and the references pics for it.



The styles is like you see on my samples.

And I will make sure you are satisfied with my service!



NOTICE

  • Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss first
  • After ordering, I will make a rough sketch first, line and color, then deliver
  • Picture will be delivered as JPG or PNG
  • Custom order are welcomed!


Please feel free to send me a message if you have any question before placing the orders.

Thanks for stoping by and have a great day.



Reviews


:

He worked with me throughout the whole process. Anything that I wanted changed he changed it. The delivery was very fast and the artwork is amazing. Lots of thanks.

:

Would Highly recommend this seller! Communication was very good and my drawing was done on time. They are also very kind and polite and the drawing turned out beautiful Thank you so much!

:

Pretty fast with the drawing and also really helpful towards the stages. Like a professional, he did his best for the client. I am extremely satisfied with the work I received. 10/10 I suggest it to you,

:

Did exactly what I asked, kept me very updated throughout the process and even delivered the work more than a week early, I would highly recommend <3

:

He was fast and very quick to respond but most of all he made something magical happen to m character and i would recommend him and come back to him in future.







Draw Your Character In Japanese Anime Or Manga Style

No comments:

Post a Comment