Sunday, July 26, 2020

Turn Your Picture To 90S Anime Style











About:

[PLEASE DISCUSS FIRST IN INBOX BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!]
[PLEASE DISCUSS FIRST IN INBOX BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!]
[PLEASE DISCUSS FIRST IN INBOX BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!]


Transform your photo or your character as an 90's anime Style! Simple background only & background as same as the photo.


I Will Do:
  • Boys, girls, couple
  • Original character
  • Anime or manga characters
  • Recreation of a scene or photo
  • [Ask]


Workflow
1. INBOX/Contact me first and send your order details and photo reference.
2. I will send you an offer based on our discussion.
3. I'll send you the drawing progress for any revision (via Inbox) After that I'll deliver the final work.




*SIMPLE/Photo based background is free


ADDITIONAL PRICE
- Commercial Use - $20
- More complex background - $5



EXTRA NOTE

My drawing is an anime style, so there are chances the original photo and the drawing is not similiar/have different proportions. Please consider this if you are searching for a super realistic or similiar style.

 
Feel free to ask any question before you order,
Thank you and have a nice day!



[READ MY FAQ BELOW]

Reviews


:

amazing seller, amazing artwork! The seller is so sweet and works rather quickly!! and also made sure that everything is just the way I wanted it. will be a returning customer

:

Turnaround time is actually so so so fast, and the art style and quality is really great! I would definitely order again, I’m already planning my next one as of writing

:

My first experience purchasing a service here on fiverr and I'm so beyond happy with the end result. Requested for this two days ago and came out exactly how I wanted! Super quick response time as well as delivery ^-^ Thank you so much for this!

:

Amazing wonderful art I can’t even describe how much beautiful and the artist it self so amazing doing as I order I’ll be order more in future

:

The artist got the work done much faster than I expected. I was simply amazed at the way the picture turned out. I will be back soon.







Turn Your Picture To 90S Anime Style

No comments:

Post a Comment