Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sketch You A Black And White Character Illustration











About:

Hello! Are you looking for someone to sketch your favorite character? Perhaps you're looking for someone to sketch your OC? Well, you have come to the right place! I will sketch any character/OC you want in my own art style but in a black and white color palette!



Why Choose Me?: 

  • I'll send you the early sketches of the drawing before I continue to fully render it! This is a great chance for you to give your honest feedback! As much as possible, I want you satisfied with your purchase! Please don't hesitate to give your own comments during this stage. 
  • I provide great quality character art that's pretty cheap.
  • If you want your own character fantasies transformed to a real visual byproduct, what more could you ask for? 


What I Can Sketch:

  • Humans
  • Humanoids (Androids, Aliens, Etc.)
  • Supernatural Beings (Vampires, Werewolves, Monster Girls, Etc.)
  • Furries (Anthropomorphic Animals)
  • Gore
  • Robots


What I Won't Sketch:

  • Nudity
  • Fetish Art
  • Hate Speech
  • Animals


If a specific topic isn't listed above, you can contact me, and we can discuss about it!



Important: Please contact me before ordering! Be as detailed as much as possible in your request! References are greatly appreciated.

Reviews


:

Artist is always happy to help and provides variations on the illustration to help move things forward. Really great to work with. Thank you.

:

Artist is always happy to do revisions to get the graphic perfect. Really please with the cartoons and experience working with him.

:

Artist is happy to listen to feedback and make adjustments, easy to work with and delivers on time. Highly recommend.

:

Great communication and quick turnaround.

:

Great seller & artist! Definitely will work with again







Sketch You A Black And White Character Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment