Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Draw A Storyboard, Manga Or Comic With Or For You











About:

Drawing a comic is a lot of time consuming work as I know from previous work. So I am very picky about what commissions I accept. I have a bit of artistic range, as I like drawing in manga, cartoon and I'm also currently working on my own superhero comic style and I sometimes like doing comic strips (I charge less for those)



FYI already have some experience with comics, both as an artist and an author, and I know how to work with a script not of my own design. So I know how much communication is required on a team project, and that is why I set such a long delivery time. The other variable is, of course, that I might have other projects and jobs to juggle around. 



Concerning my preferences: I love drawing fantasy and action the most, but dislike hardcore gore (organs and innards splattering about), although i am ok with drawing blood and wounds. I am also a fan of the mystery, psychological genres. I do not mind drawing comics about romance and drama, as long as the story fits my interests. I have also dabbled in the sci-fi and comedy genre before.



If you are interested: I'm looking forward to checking out your script!



Reviews


:

Excellent artwork and ideas. Cynbel has a lot of versatility with styles and will listen closely to your ideas and approach each project with fresh eyes and a desire to make something interesting.

: : : :





Draw A Storyboard, Manga Or Comic With Or For You

No comments:

Post a Comment