Saturday, July 18, 2020

Make A Short Comic











About:

If you have a story that you want to be drawn into a short comic then this is a gig for you.



1 page 6 panels (max)



1 panel should only have 1 - 2 figures per panel.



a figure is equal to human figure, background, and object.



Example of how many figures per panel;



  • 1 panel and 1 figure = 1 human figure or background/landscape or object
  • 1 panel and 2 figures = 1 human figure and background or 2 human figures or a human figure with 1 object 


I will need at least a written instruction that resembles a story.

I am skipping on doing colored version for now, I am still learning.



No more NSFW anymore, one of my gig got denied already.

Reviews


:

Oh my gosh, I love it so much!

:

OMG it's perfect! Thank you so much. And the PSD is very helpful. I can play around with the balloons.

: : :





Make A Short Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment