Sunday, July 19, 2020

Draw Anime Art For You











About:

!PLEASE READ & MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE YOU PUT ORDER!



Welcome and hello~^^

Full colored anime art + free simple background



  • I DO : anything to anime-style
  • I DON'T DO: NSFW, R18, mecha, detailed monster
If there is no any kind that you want, I will make an offer for you.



You'll get :

-High quality art with simple background

-High resolution >3000px

-Unlimited revision on sketch and base color only! 



Buy extra:

-Detailed drawing (ask me for the price)

-Request background for headshot +$5

-Request background for other +$15

-Additional item (accessories, weapon, flowers, etc) + $5 / item

-Additional revision after coloring/finished+$5



  • Clear description and reference pictures help me to deliver faster (character, pose, clothing, expression, color) - depends on condition.


  • I have right to upload the final result somewhere else as my portofolio.


  • I am not full-time freelancer so please be patient with long time turn around. I always draw when I have time.


Follow the steps : Chat, disscuss and deal. Feel free to ask. Thanks! :D

Reviews


Seller's Response:

They are great at what they do and they are very helpful with it and understanding I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs an art commission 10/10 would art again

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!😄

Seller's Response:

Fantastic the seller never disappoints this is why l keep coming back. I will always recommend her services and l will come back every time l need a drawing done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I can't wait to work with you again 😊

Seller's Response:

Really good artist:)







Draw Anime Art For You

No comments:

Post a Comment