Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Draw Anime Bust Up Commissions











About:

!!!Please send me a message first before you order!!!





General Rules

✦ The drawings are for personal use only. Unless you pay for the commercial use option.

✦ Price might change depending on extras.

✦ My art might take some extra time depending on the piece.

✦ Please DO NOT claim my art as your own. Do not upload them onto your own art gallery even if you give me credit.  



What I will NOT Draw:

✖ Furries/Anthros (kemonomimi/animal ears/tails/horns/etc are acceptable though)

✖ Mecha (vehicles, machinery, robots, anything too futuristic ... etc.)

✖ Gore (blood is acceptable but nothing more)

Please provide information about the request, like reference, specific pose or the expression you want.

If you have anymore questions, please ask!

Reviews


:

Incredible! Super nice, patient and brings 100% to the table with the order. I couldn't be happier with the final product and will most definitely be back in the future.

:

He is really skillful and easy to deal with. He can understand and identify what is required without any issues (^_^) I highly highly recommend him

:

So fun to work with this artist! 11/10 would order again.

:

This was an amazing purchase. I would recommend this awesome artist to anyone!

:

Wonderful cartoonist and friendly




No comments:

Post a Comment