Monday, March 29, 2021

Draw Anything As A Cartoon Or Cartoon Character











About:

Starting at just $10 I will draw any character or item in this cute, happy style! 
You'll receive a high quality image of your cartoon in any file format you need, raster or vector! 
(Vector file formats are $20 source file extra).



My cartoons are great for everything from Youtube Avatars or YouTube banners, Twitch avatars, greeting cards, website mascots, school graphics & more!


By default I deliver files in high quality transparent .png file format which are easy to incorporate into your websites or other design projects seamlessly and without any backgrounds to edit out.


  • Please see examples of simple and full coloring in portfolio for details on their pricing. $5 buys you 1 black and white cartoon drawing.


  • You own rights to use any cartoon you order for personalnonprofit use. For commercial use, please add on the $25 extra which grants you full rights to your image!


  • I draw likenesses of specific people caricatures portraits of specific people or celebrities. Please send reference pictures or screenshots!



Revisions are included!
Redraws will add to the cost of the overall order but will start from just $5.

Reviews


:

We've got a mix of good and bad. A very talented artist. The art I asked for looks like what I got. I would even go back to this seller again. But if I were to offer constructive criticism, there are two points: 1) In the thumbnail, the price tiers are $5, $10, $20. So I was a little surprised when the final price came to $49.25. Now, to be clear, I think this artist's work is worth the $49.25, but in terms of clear communication, not a great surprise. 2) Didn't get any status updates as the work went on. Other artists I've worked with have sent updates and photos of the sketches, asking for feedback and making adjustments as the project went on. It would make for a better experience.

:

This is exactly what I wanted. How he managed to get the image in my head with my terrible description is beyond me. This is an extremely talented artist with a unique and wonderful style. Will definitely come back to devlarts for future projects.

:

Sellers communication was not that strong. The artwork was acceptable and timeline was satisfactory. Would have liked more tint on my artworks complexion but I can live with it I guess.

:

Deviarts has nailed it once again! Dude is like the other half of my brain. Takes my concepts to another level. Fast delivery and pro results!

:

JUST LOOK AT HOW GREAT THESE ARE! This guy is amazing! If you're looking for cool cartoony illustrations, you've found your guy - stop looking. Worked with Deviarts many times and will keep on coming back for amazing quality like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment