Saturday, March 13, 2021

Drawing You In Naruto Or Boruto Style











About:

Hi Fiverr's, Welcome to my GIG!



ALREADY REACHED MORE THAN 200 ORDERS!!!



I would imagine your image as an Anime Naruto or Boruto style. 



WHAT WILL YOU GET ?

  • High Quality Results
  • High Resolution, 300 DPI (for halfbody & fullbody)
  • PNG, JPEG File
  • Source File PSD
  • Commersial Use



POSSIBLE EXTRASS?

  • Include One Jutsu +$5
  • Include One Figures +$10
  • 24 Hours Delivery +$10
  • Include One Pet +$5



I need clear and good quality photos as a basis for creating your Naruto character. 



Background: Forest, Dark Forest, Konoha, Konoha Destroyed, Shinobi War, Valley, River, Lake, Beach, Pueblo Uchiha, Hokage Office, and Rooftop Hokage Office



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks You for order!



Regards,

nxzrnx



anime, naruto, boruto, ninja, shinobi, akatsuki, konoha, sasuke, itachi, kakashi, hinata, sakura, chunin, genin, jonin, hokage

Reviews


:

I am never getting a design from you, asked for a revision and didn't do any changes at all and gave me the same first design. Doesn't look at all like me.

:

Again - Bester Seller out here!

:

Very good and fast work.

:

love my experience with him, willing and wanting to help. and can take your orders easily

:

Perfekt work !




No comments:

Post a Comment