Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Draw Continuous One Line Art Illustration Within 4 Hours











About:

Hallo, welcome to my gig :)

 

Do you need help making continuous line? congratulations, you're in the right gig !!

FREE CONSULTATION :)

 

I can help you make a good continuous line, high quality, and fast response !!

My special service? I can make any continuous line illustration for you :)

Specialty my service for large variety of your requirement from :

  • portrait illustration 
  • landscape illustration
  • illustration (tshirt design, merchandise design, totebag, etc)
  • animal and pet
  • wallpaper

How to order? it's very easy, just tell me the brief you want or reference picture for me so the process can be good and fast :)

in $15 you will get

  • 1 figure
  • high resolution 3000px x 3000px
  • i can be providing JPG, PNG, AI, or EPS file

 

if there are special requests please let me know using the inbox feature on fiverr :)

 

I hope, I can always help you :)

Tell your friends or family about my artwork if you like it.

 

your satisfaction is my priority :)



Thank you!! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

it is perfect

:

The seller is extremely available and listened to all my requests. We agreed on a custom price since i ordered a different size from his packages. It was very fast with the first result and within 1 day completed the revision. The result is great, however I do not reccomend buying this gig when portraying curly hairs.. I don't know if it is a limit of the art style (one line art) or the artist but it did not really come out as expected! For anything else i strongly reccomend him, from animals to people :D

:

1. Seller's post says he would complete the work in 4 hours. He did not honor this and marked the work as complete early, without giving me my product. 2. He told me there was an issue with Fiverr's delivery system. I contacted Fiverr and they informed me there is nothing wrong. 3. I received the incorrect order 12 hours late. I requested a single line continuous drawing. I received a drawing with multiple lines. I needed it to be single line for a specific animation project. 4. I ended up paying for the same service with askhat_g and received what I wanted quickly.

:

1. I said to finish it within 24 hours on the agreement in the chat feature in the fiver inbox 2. the buyer did not take advantage of the revision feature properly (in the package he chose there were 5 revisions, while the buyer had one revision then completed it) 3. in fact I had problems in delivery delivery order fiver (which causes my submission of artwork, preview and source file only the source file is received by the buyer) 4. After the order is complete, I still offer for revisions which I will send to the inbox. 5. I admit my slow response because I was on my way home from the meeting.

:

Nice person. Had some problems with communication: 1) Wanted a new design and first he just made one of my pictures into a line-art (told him and he made a new on) 2) Wanted two people holding hands while walking beside each other but now one hand is facing the wrong direction But other than that he's very nice and really talented! Artwork still turned out looking really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment