Friday, March 26, 2021

Draw Character Art Work











About:

Drawing your character in a pose, outfit and background you prefer. Color and shading will be added for extra. Extra info would help to have the result you need.

Reviews


:

Amazing work! Decided I wanted a new character design for him to do for this commission and he did a great job! It looks awesome, the pose fits the character and just overall spectacular! Great work as always!

:

Better than I expected. I really like the relaxed atmosphere this illustration has with my character Alyx enjoying a hot drink and looking out into the nightlife. Awesome work!

:

The work the seller/artist does has always been amazing whenever I go to them for an order. I'm always grateful for the work they've done and happily surprised with the final product!

:

Great experience and the end result was better than I expected!

:

Amazing work! Good communication and the end product is great! Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment