Sunday, March 14, 2021

Cute Chibi Characters











About:

Welcome to my gig, read this carefully, please.



Send me a message before placing an order.



You can ask for:

- Videogames Characters

- Movie/TV Shows Characters

- Comic Characters

- Anime/Manga Characters

- Any kind of crossover



Kindly provide a full specific description and a photo / image of what you want to draw if necessary.



What you will receive is an illustrated cartoon creature sketched. My work begins with paper and pencil before being taken to a digital format for finer adjustments and revisions. I like to think that this gives my work a unique and impressive feeling. I will deliver the final artwork as a png file and a PSD file.



I will also design a perfect illustration, character for t-shirts, sweatshirts and other things you can think of.

With more than hundreds of character designs so far, I am offering incredible creativity and security.



My prices:

Basic - One Design in Black and White / PNG+PSD file



Standard - One Design Full Colored / PNG+PSD file



Premium - Great detail and Full colored for 1 character and an amazing cute background.



If you want something special send me a message.



Feel free to contact me and I will respond as quickly as possible.

Reviews


:

The seller was very good with communication, and even though had some illness issues which caused lateness with the order, they let me know clearly what was going on and kept me fully updated till the order was completed, and still delivered a great product

:

Very professional and made my vision come true. Totally will be ordering from this person again for future art. Great communication! Love this! Thank you so much!

:

Just awesome :) Really like his style.

:

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted. Very responsive to my feedback. Would definitely work with again and recommend to others.

:

Great artist!




No comments:

Post a Comment