Friday, March 12, 2021

Webtoon For 5 Dollar Per Panel











About:

Hello~~

Welcome to my gig ^^

I will do webtoon for $5 per panel

I can also do western comic for the same price

Feel free to contact me if you are interested ^^

Reviews


:

I went in expecting a 'pretty good' product. I got a great product. Even with four other orders queued ahead of my, my order was still completed in less than a month. And that's with a revision. When I need another chapter done, I will definitely look for this artist again.

:

Author did a great job :). Am going to put their art up to launch as a webcomic soon and am glad with the work they are doing above and beyond.

:

this artist is really good really tries to understand what you put down with really good accuracy would definitely recommend to anyone

:

As always, tehcelub has done a great job with my order!

:

GREAT SELLER!! One of the best in Fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment